Re: Visual design tools for Postgresql

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Visual design tools for Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Erwin Moller wrote:

> Hello group,
>
> (Please don't flame me.)
> I have been looking for a database design tool for Postgresql.
<snip>

Hi Erwin,

Other people will also be able to recommend things for you, but it's
worth pointing you to the list of PostgreSQL GUI tools that we know of
so far as well:

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/guides/GUITools

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

> Thank you for your time.
>
> High regards,
> Erwin Moller

- Indira Gandhi

От: Justin Clift
Сообщение: Re: Postgre vs SAP Db
От: Giles Lean
Сообщение: Re: Postgres server output logfile