Visual design tools for Postgresql

Hello group,

(Please don't flame me.)
I have been looking for a database design tool for Postgresql.

What I am looking for is a tool that:
- visually represents the tables,
- is able to DELETE and ADD columns
- can set the constraints for a column, PK, FK, indexes, etc

What I am looking for is a tool that actually UPDATES the real database
when I change things in the design.

Yes, I come from the M$ SQLServer world and guess I am spoiled a bit. :-/

Tool I found so far only show, but cannot manipulate these things in a
database.

I am running RHDB (Redhat Database) which is actually the latest
reincarnation of Postgres.
It runs on Redhat8

Packages I tried:

Tools I looked at and tried, but didn't do what I want:
- RedHat Database Administrator
- Redhat Database Visual Explain
- phpPGAdmin
- DBVisualizer
- pgaccess
- the tool included in Webmin

PGAdmin / PGAdmin II: Doesn't run on Linux. :-(

What makes developing on Postgres slow for me is the fact that I have to
recreated tables from the PSQL commandline tool, drop indexes by hand.
That is just a lot of work when you are designing your database.

Don't get me wrong: I love Postgres, but I am missing that really great
visual tool.

It think my question is clear: Does anybody know of such a tool?

Tip for other newbies: http://gborg.postgresql.org/browse.php contains
lots of lnks to all kind of products.

Please respond if you have anthing to say about this subject.

Thank you for your time.

High regards,
Erwin Moller