7.3 pg_relcheck oddness

От Paul Ramsey
Тема 7.3 pg_relcheck oddness
Дата
Re: 7.3 pg_relcheck oddness  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I am poking around at upgrading PostGIS to work with version 7.3. So
far, the changes seem relatively minor. There is one odd quirk though.
Having gotten the PostGIS types and index bindings loaded, and having
loaded a table full of spatial data, trying to do
  \d thetable

returns
  ERROR:  Relation "pg_relcheck" does not exist

And when I check, lo and behold, it does *not* exist! \d still works on
all "normal" tables however. I checked in the 7.2 instance, and
pg_relcheck does exist, but has no entries in it. Simply adding an empty
pg_relcheck to my 7.3 instance using the old 7.2 definitions caused \d
to start working again on my spatial table.

P.

--       __     /     | Paul Ramsey     | Refractions Research     | Email: pramsey@refractions.net     | Phone: (250)
885-0632    \_