Re: 7.3 RPMS

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: 7.3 RPMS
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Lamar Owen wrote:
> Where I live is currently undergoing a major ice storm.  I was not able to go
> into work today; I have a set of RPMs for preliminary testing here now --
> however, I have been in communication with the SuSE distribution's packager,
> and we're trying to see how to better coordinate some of the several changes
> that have occurred coming into 7.3.  I plan on working on this tonight, given
> continuity of AC power and telephone service.  As I'm on dialup at home, it
> will take a good deal of time to upload the set.

If you want to send me the spec file and other support files (besides the
source tarball), I can build/upload the RPMs for you.

Let me know if I can help.

Joe

p.s. I posted a link on HACKERS, but not on GENERAL. For those who just can't
wait, the "unofficial" RPMs are available here: http://www.joeconway.com