Re: 7.3 RPMS

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: 7.3 RPMS
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 04 December 2002 18:07, Joe Conway wrote:
> Lamar Owen wrote:
> > several changes that have occurred coming into 7.3.  I plan on working on
> > this tonight, given continuity of AC power and telephone service.  As I'm
> > on dialup at home, it will take a good deal of time to upload the set.

> If you want to send me the spec file and other support files (besides the
> source tarball), I can build/upload the RPMs for you.

I appreciate the offer; however, I still have some work and testing to do.  I
have a couple of build boxen available to me that I can build on, that are
both on T1's.  I'm just not sure how long it will take to get a build up on
one of them.  I'll see where it goes -- I'm tracking a NLS problem right now
(the support files for NLS aren't being added to the %file lists for some
reason).
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio