Re: [ODBC] ODBC Unix distro building woes

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: [ODBC] ODBC Unix distro building woes
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Hmm I'm using /usr/autotool/devel/share/libtool/libtool.m4
on cygwin. Maybe it isn't the right one but seems to work
at least on cygwin.

Hiroshi Inoue
    http://w2422.nsk.ne.jp/~inoue/

Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] ODBC Unix distro building woes
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] ODBC Unix distro building woes