Re: ODBC Unix distro building woes

От Dave Page
Тема Re: ODBC Unix distro building woes
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

I just tried it here with the 7.2.4 distro, and I get the same error as
Peter:

(cd . && ln -s gpps.lo gpps.o)
generating symbol list for `psqlodbc.la'
 dlltool --export-all --exclude-symbols
DllMain@12,_cygwin_dll_entry@12,_cygwin_
noncygwin_dll_entry@12,DllMainCRTStartup@12,DllEntryPoint@12
--output-def .libs/
psqlodbc.dll-def  info.lo bind.lo columninfo.lo connection.lo convert.lo
drvconn
.lo environ.lo execute.lo lobj.lo win_md5.lo misc.lo options.lo
pgtypes.lo psqlo
dbc.lo qresult.lo results.lo socket.lo parse.lo statement.lo tuple.lo
tuplelist.
lo dlg_specific.lo odbcapi.lo multibyte.lo gpps.lo
 sed -e "1,/EXPORTS/d" -e "s/ @ [0-9]*//" -e "s/ *;.*$//" <
.libs/psqlodbc.dll-d
ef > .libs/psqlodbc.exp
if test "x`sed 1q .libs/psqlodbc.exp`" = xEXPORTS; then cp
.libs/psqlodbc.exp .l
ibs/psqlodbc.dll-def; else echo EXPORTS > .libs/psqlodbc.dll-def;
_lt_hint=1; ca
t .libs/psqlodbc.exp | while read symbol; do set dummy $symbol; case $#
in 2) ec
ho " $2 @ $_lt_hint ; " >> .libs/psqlodbc.dll-def;; 4) echo " $2 $3 $4 ;
" >> .l
ibs/psqlodbc.dll-def; _lt_hint=`expr $_lt_hint - 1`;; *) echo " $2 @
$_lt_hint $
3 ; " >> .libs/psqlodbc.dll-def;; esac; _lt_hint=`expr 1 + $_lt_hint`;
done; fi
 gcc -Wl,--base-file,.libs/psqlodbc.dll-base
-Wl,-e,__cygwin_dll_entry@12 -o .li
bs/psqlodbc.dll  info.lo bind.lo columninfo.lo connection.lo convert.lo
drvconn.
lo environ.lo execute.lo lobj.lo win_md5.lo misc.lo options.lo
pgtypes.lo psqlod
bc.lo qresult.lo results.lo socket.lo parse.lo statement.lo tuple.lo
tuplelist.l
o dlg_specific.lo odbcapi.lo multibyte.lo gpps.lo
/usr/lib/libcygwin.a(libcmain.o)(.text+0x7c): undefined reference to
`WinMain@16
'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [psqlodbc.la] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/psqlodbc-7.2.4'
make: *** [all] Error 2
PC9 $

I'm not sure what's causing it to be honest, but as Hiroshi says, it
does look like it's trying to build an exe (hence the WinMain). I've
CC'd this to the Cygwin list - maybe Jason has an idea.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Referencial Link with ODBC
Сообщение: Re: Referencial Link with ODBC