Re: [HACKERS] [GENERAL] Postgres-based system to run .org registry?

От Shridhar Daithankar
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [GENERAL] Postgres-based system to run .org registry?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 15 Oct 2002 at 18:19, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> We are showing up in places I never expected:  .org registry, tons of
> books, conventions, everywhere.  It is just a wave that keeps getting
> bigger and bigger.  I am starting to imagine what Linus felt seeing
> Linux take off;  you just sit around and wonder how it is all happening,
> and of course, it is happening because you offer a unique value to
> users, and their sharing with others just makes it continue to grow.

Sigh.. I wish enough people could understand difference between cost and value
and more importantly apply the understanding while making a judgement..

Bye
 Shridhar

--
I'm a soldier, not a diplomat.  I can only tell the truth.        -- Kirk, "Errand of
Mercy", stardate 3198.9