Re: Jan's Name (Was: Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly)

От Kurt at iadvance
Тема Re: Jan's Name (Was: Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly)
Дата
Re: Jan's Name (Was: Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly)  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Jan Wieck wrote:
>>

>>>Look at my own name. Jan Wieck (correctly pronounced like Yann Veek).
>>
>>Is that how its pronounced?? :)  I've known you for how long now and never
>>had a clue how to pronounce your last name ... first is/was easy, last I
>>never even tried ...
>

> And we did think Jan was a girl for many months until somehow he
> mentioned something that gave us a clue he wasn't.

There are plenty of hard to spell/pronounce names on the lists - and I
don't want to be the one to start *that* thread - but I have to ask:

Mom-jee-arn ?
Mom-jy-ann ?
Mom-jeen ?
Mom-zhon ?