Re: SELECT...FOR UPDATE

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: SELECT...FOR UPDATE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Andreas Plesner Jacobsen wrote:

> > > I know the exact query, so I don't see, where that would help?
> >
> > It was more to see what other transactions were doing other than
> > the one running the above immediately before the deadlock.
>
> I've tried turning up the debug-level, but the amount of transactions is
> too big for that to be usable :/

Hmm, without being able to see what's going on, I'm not sure what to
suggest (I assume you've tried only turning on the query printing but not
raising the normal debug level).

Maybe you'll get something useful if you define LOCK_DEBUG and
recompile and then use some of the GUC settings that defines (
see src/backend/storage/lmgr/lock.c for a little more info)

Сообщение: Re: Jan's Name (Was: Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly)
Сообщение: Re: Jan's Name (Was: Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly)