Re: Jan's Name (Was: Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Jan's Name (Was: Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Kurt at iadvance wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> >>Is that how its pronounced?? :)  I've known you for how long now and never
> >>had a clue how to pronounce your last name ... first is/was easy, last I
> >>never even tried ...
> >

> > And we did think Jan was a girl for many months until somehow he
> > mentioned something that gave us a clue he wasn't.
> >

> There are plenty of hard to spell/pronounce names on the lists - and I
> don't want to be the one to start *that* thread - but I have to ask:
>
> Mom-jee-arn ?
> Mom-jy-ann ?
> Mom-jeen ?
> Mom-zhon ?

Now, that is a good question.  It is MOM-jin.  Actually, though the
Armenian way to say it is MOOM-ji-an, but I don't say it that way.

Maybe I need an MP3 file for that.  Vince, can you hook me up?  ;-)

Сообщение: Concurrency Questions