Re: regress/results directory problem

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: regress/results directory problem
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I am backing out my GNUmakefile change.  I am still unclear why this has
> started happening all of a sudden.

?

The results/ directory should not be a part of CVS (since it is assumed
to not exist by the regression tests). But it has been in CVS since 1997
during a period of time when a Makefile in that directory was
responsible for cleaning the directory.

We are relying on the pruning capabilities of CVS and so never really
notice that this was the case (I use -Pd almost always too).

I doubt anything has changed recently in this regard.
                   - Thomas