what's the meaning of the word "Tioga" in source

От Weiping He
Тема what's the meaning of the word "Tioga" in source
Дата
Re: what's the meaning of the word "Tioga" in source
Список pgsql-general
hi,
    I'm translating those backend NLS strings, but I can't figure out
what's the meaning of the word "recipe" (I guess it's not the normal
meaning),
searching through the source, I found that they belong to
backend/tioga/tgRecipe.c,
but the source didn't give me any help, so ask here:
what's the meaning of the wrod "tioga", I think it's a abbreviation,
right?
then how to understand "recipe" here?

    thanks & regards    laser