Re: Problem with getImportedKeys / getExportedKeys

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Problem with getImportedKeys / getExportedKeys
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thanks Dave.

This should mean that 7.2 will be the first release of PostgreSQL which
"Officially" works properly with Java tools such as DbVisualizer, etc.

That should make it easier for people to use PostgreSQL well.

:-)

Regards and best wishes

Justin Clift

   - Indira Gandhi