Re: Storing a tree

От Antonio Fiol Bonnín
Тема Re: Storing a tree
Дата
Re: Storing a tree  (Micah Yoder <yodermk@home.com>)
Re: Storing a tree  (knut.suebert@web.de)
Список pgsql-general
If you consider the approach using multiple trees, it may have quite a good
performance even for something like a threaded message board, if you think
of each thread as a different tree. Then trees are not enormous, and so
updates would not be so slow.

Performance will be poor, however, when updating very large trees.

Antonio Fiol