Re: psql -p 5433; create database test; \c test failing

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: psql -p 5433; create database test; \c test failing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mar 11, 2006, at 19:36 , Markus Bertheau wrote:

> I'm pretty sure you didn't have to specify the port with \c again in
> earlier versions - so this is a regression, and a confusing one imho

You couldn't connect to another host from the same psql session, so
including the port wasn't even an option. I agree that it's
unexpected. Do you want to try to fix it?

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com

Сообщение: Re: psql -p 5433; create database test; \c test failing
Сообщение: Re: psql -p 5433; create database test; \c test failing