Re: Postgres 9.2 beta2 one-click installer on windows

От Marc Watson
Тема Re: Postgres 9.2 beta2 one-click installer on windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Thanks, Craig

It was failing on vcredist_x86 and vcredist_x64, because I had newer versions installed (10.0.40219). After uninstalling them, all is OK.

Mark Watson

De : Craig Ringer [mailto:ringerc@ringerc.id.au]
Envoyé : June-08-12 1:35 AM
À : Marc Watson
Cc : pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Objet : Re: [GENERAL] Postgres 9.2 beta2 one-click installer on windows

On 06/07/2012 10:00 PM, Marc Watson wrote:

Hi all,

Just a note that the 32 and 64-bit installers fail on windows 7 64-bit with the error ‘An error occurred executing the Microsoft VC++ runtime installer.’. The beta-1 32-bit installer works OK.

Well, they fail on your particular Windows 7 install. They work fine everywhere I use them.

To find out why the MSVC++ runtime is failing to install on your machine you need to collect the installer log. See:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Troubleshooting_Installation

--
Craig Ringer