Re: Postgres 9.2 beta2 one-click installer on windows

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Postgres 9.2 beta2 one-click installer on windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/08/2012 08:04 PM, Marc Watson wrote:

Thanks, Craig

It was failing on vcredist_x86 and vcredist_x64, because I had newer versions installed (10.0.40219). After uninstalling them, all is OK.

Oooh! That shouldn't happen. At all. The vc redists should, as far as I know, either:

(a) Silently skipping installation and returning success; or
(b) installing themselves into WinSxS whether or not a newer version exists already

They absolutely should not be failing. Can you please post your installation logs?

--
Craig Ringer