Re: 7.1 on Solaris 8 run failure?

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: 7.1 on Solaris 8 run failure?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Adam,

As other others have pointed out to you, this is because you haven't
configured the shared memory and semaphores settings yet.

There is also an installation guide for PostgreSQL 7.1 on Solaris that
has settings for his, as well as explaining how to get readline and
OpenSSL working.

http://techdocs.postgresql.org/installguides.html#solaris

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift