Re: [BUGS] Re: RE: iofflush psql 7.0.3 coredump on RH 6.1

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: [BUGS] Re: RE: iofflush psql 7.0.3 coredump on RH 6.1
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
> Odd.  I'm using 4.0 here without any difficulty, and I don't recall
> anyone reporting similar problems with recent readlines (I was afraid
> you had a 2.something version...).  Has anyone else seen a problem with
> 4.0.1?

We just ran across a problem with 3.x vs 4.x libraries when installing
an RPM package for another project.

There were a few unresolved symbols in 4.0 that seem to be available in
another library, but I haven't heard how we finally resolved it.

Is this related to your symptom?

                     - Thomas