RE: iofflush psql 7.0.3 coredump on RH 6.1

От Rasputin
Тема RE: iofflush psql 7.0.3 coredump on RH 6.1
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Sod's Law, isn't it?

The minute you report a bug, you find a workaround.

In this case, disabling readline starts up the client OK.

(That'd be :

[postgres@cartman pgsql]$ psql -n -d honeypi
Welcome to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help on internal slash commands
       \q to quit

honeypi=#

)
Thanks - could probably do with fixing , though?
I'll try upgrading readline on this system ,and see what happens.
Cheers.

  --
  Rasputin
  Jack of All Trades :: Master of Nuns

Сообщение: I'm not able to install PostgreSQL
Сообщение: I'm not able to install PostgreSQL