Re: Query cache import?

От KuroiNeko
Тема Re: Query cache import?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>   My query  cache is in  usable state and  it's efficient for  all things
> those motivate me to work on this.
Well, you know, us application developers are lazy egoists, we want all of
that without efforts on our side :)  In fact, customers do that. They don't
want to pay for both implementing query cache and re-writing applications.I suggest  by your  description that  it
shouldn'tbe  a brain  surgery to

apply your caching to a stable server, so when I'll have a chance to put my
hands on  a busy  discussion forum  next time, it'd  be nice  to give  it a
whirl.

--
contaminated fish and microchips huge supertankers on Arabian tripsoily propaganda from the leaders' lips all about the
futurethere'speople over here, people over there everybody's looking for a little more aircrossing all the borders just

Rainbow, Difficult to Cure