oidvector undefined

От rob
Тема oidvector undefined
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I am about at wits end.  I have been firing off emails, getting no
reply, and it has been about a week and a half.  To top this off, I
gotta describe why I am getting nowhere on this database to my boss!

I am attaching the output of initdb, and mind you, this is a FRESH
install, fresh recompile from a fresh source tree.

If necessary, I could easily give you all of the compile output, but I
can't see where that'll get you.

Please email me at:

rstodd@cts.com

Thank you very much,

Robert Stoddard

[root@bloodyaxes bin]# su postgres -c "initdb --pglib=/usr/local/pgsql/lib --pgdata=/jo/database -d"
Running with debug mode on.
initdb: using /usr/local/pgsql/lib/local1_template1.bki.source as input to create the template database.
initdb: using /usr/local/pgsql/lib/global1.bki.source as input to create the global classes.
initdb: using /usr/local/pgsql/lib/pg_hba.conf.sample as the host-based authentication control file.

We are initializing the database system with username postgres (uid=100).
This user will own all the files and must also own the server process.

rm: cannot remove `/jo/database/base/template1': Permission denied
mkdir: cannot make directory `/jo/database/base/template1': Permission denied
Creating template database in /jo/database/base/template1
Running: postgres -boot -C -F -D/jo/database -d template1
<proname name>
<proowner int4>
<prolang oid>
<proisinh bool>
<proistrusted bool>
<proiscachable bool>
<pronargs int2>
<proretset bool>
<prorettype oid>
bootstrap.c: External Type: oidvector
ERROR:  Error: unknown type 'oidvector'.

ERROR:  Error: unknown type 'oidvector'.

initdb: could not create template database
initdb: cleaning up by wiping out /jo/database/base/template1