Re: how do I set DateStyle = European in postmaster ?

От Anthony E. Greene
Тема Re: how do I set DateStyle = European in postmaster ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Michael Holopainen wrote:

> How do I set datestyle to European in server end ?
>
> I tried running postmaster with "-oe" as instructed in one email, but it
> resulted as error it did not accept -oe.
> for moment I all connections set datestyle = European, but it's not
> enough.

This can be set in an environment variable in the same script that
starts the postmaster. The name of the varible is in the docs.

--
Anthony E. Greene <agreene@pobox.com> <http://www.pobox.com/~agreene/>
PGP Key: 0x6C94239D/7B3D BD7D 7D91 1B44 BA26  C484 A42A 60DD 6C94 239D