how do I set DateStyle = European in postmaster ?

От Michael Holopainen
Тема how do I set DateStyle = European in postmaster ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
How do I set datestyle to European in server end ?

I tried running postmaster with "-oe" as instructed in one email, but it
resulted as error it did not accept -oe.
for moment I all connections set datestyle = European, but it's not
enough.

please, help!!!!1

-michael (A)

--
   --"Would you fly on airplane controlled by MS Windows ?"--
| Michael Holopainen | Valuraudantie 25 | Tel: +358-(0)9-35093825  |