Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?
Дата
Ответ на Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?  (pavan95 <pavan.postgresdba@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?  (pavan95 <pavan.postgresdba@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
You could do that by logging DDL as suggested, and monitoring the log.

You could also use event triggers: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/event-triggers.html

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com