Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?

От pavan95
Тема Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?
Дата
Ответ на Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?  (Adrien NAYRAT <adrien.nayrat@anayrat.info>)
Ответы Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?  (Adrien NAYRAT <adrien.nayrat@anayrat.info>)
Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?  (Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Adrien,

Thanks for your prompt response.

In my case I'm not interested in capturing DDL's instead I'm interested in
capturing the altered tables, I mean to say if any column was added/removed
from the table, it causes replication to stop and trigger continuous errors
in the log file as said before.

So looking for a any table structure modifications(mainly alter DDL) if
changed in a publisher I need to receive an alert(through any custom script
or via a mail).

Hope you now got my requirement.  Looking for any alerting system whenever a
table structure gets altered in the publisher so that it can be done the
same at the subscriber too.

Regards,
Pavan

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html

Сообщение: Re: How to get alerted automatically whenever a table structure ischanged between Publisher and Subscriber in Logical Replication?