Re: A real puzzler: ANY way to recover?

От Rosser Schwarz
Тема Re: A real puzzler: ANY way to recover?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
while you weren't looking, David F. Skoll wrote:

> Is there any way to recover short of nuking everything and
> restoring from a backup dump? :-(

I don't have any ability to test this and see if it actually works,
but a priori, I'd suggest trying, as your postgres user:

$ createdb oopswow
$ psql oopswow
oopswow=# update pg_database set datallowconn = true; -- with optional
WHERE clause
oopswow=# \q

That should work.  Unless the new database takes its datallowconn
attribute from the template database, which will have been set to
false by the errant UPDATE -- in which case, I've no idea.

/rls

--
:wq

Сообщение: Re: A real puzzler: ANY way to recover?
Сообщение: Re: A real puzzler: ANY way to recover?