Re: [HACKERS] Re: Hashing passwords (was Updated TODO list)

От Mattias Kregert
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: Hashing passwords (was Updated TODO list)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Another nice thing with SRP is that it is a mutual authentication. A
third party cannot say "hey i'm the server, please connect to me. Sure,
your password is correct, start sending queries... INSERT? ok, sure,
INSERT 1 1782136. go on..." and steal a lot of data... the SRP client
always knows if it is talking to the real thing. No more third party
attacks...
http://srp.stanford.edu/srp/others.html

/* m */