Re: [HACKERS] RE: [Fwd: catalog files]

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] RE: [Fwd: catalog files]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I'm building most of 'em anyway.  I'm getting this after it
> successfully builds admin, postgres and programmer:
<snip>
> One more thing I'm missing maybe?

Not at all. I get the same thing :)

I did not rebuild the tutorial for the last release, but had
restructured the generic introduction used in several docs to separate
out the legaleze, etc. tutorial.sgml is just missing a few definitions
for those entities...

fwiw, if you build postgres.html you will find all the information from
all the other standalone documents. I did that because in the html
format it is nice to be able to click around all of the info, rather
than having to open another document.

So, we have FreeBSD nailed for building documents. Vince, can you jot
down some notes on exactly what you did to get things working? There is
a section in docguide.sgml (Appendix A in postgres.html) which discusses
installing tools, and the only two methods described so far are linux
rpm and from-sources.

Also, if anyone has tried installing a relatively fresh sgml-tools
package, it would be great to write up that one too. btw, the sgml-tools
folks have taken over the Unix-side issues for jade, which was always a
troublesome spot.
                  - Tom