Re: [ADMIN] Still having trouble compiling Postgresql

От Oliver Mueschke
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Still having trouble compiling Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
i'm running suse linux, too. maybe it's not the "official" way to fix
this, but changing one line in Makefile.global did the job. after
running configure i appended " -lncurses" to the line LDFLAGS=... in
Makefile.global. i guess, there should be a separate template for suse
linux to make the change persistent?

hth
oliver