Re: insert/update tps slow with indices on table > 1M rows

I am using the c-library interface and for these particular transactions

I preload PREPARE statements. Then as I get requests, I issue a BEGIN,

followed by at most 300 EXECUTES and then a COMMIT. That is the

general scenario. What value beyond 300 should I try?

Also, how might COPY (which involves file I/O) improve the

above scenario?

Thanks.