Re: Idea for a new index page

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: Idea for a new index page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi Andreas
On Tuesday, November 11, 2003, at 05:14 PM, Andreas Grabmüller wrote:
> well, I don't think I may give you shell access to the VM,

 From my behavior to date (besides the fact you don't know me from
Adam), I wouldn't even trust me with access to the refrigerator. I'm
considering revoking my access from my mail app.

> and it does not make sense to add this sampe-test-pages to CVS,
> so maybe for the beginning it might be the easiest way to send this to
> my email adress (webmaster@letzplay.de) and I will upload it to the
> webspace...

Sounds good. Like I mentioned before, I modified what appears to be
older versions. If there's something newer in the CVS, I'll update
those, or I can just send you what I've got. Which would you rather I
do?

> PS: If you want to reply to the list, just click "Reply to all" in
> your email program and keep the To: and CC: fields as they are, they
> will do fine :)

*sheepish grin* thanks! (so *that's* what reply to all is for :)

Thanks for your patience.

Michael

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: