Re: Idea for a new index page

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Idea for a new index page
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I was on 1024x768, but my browser wasn't quite full screen.

> I have created a version which works with 800x600 at
> http://wwwdevel2.postgresql.org/test4.htm
> but I don't really like it on higher resolutions.

I'm at 1600x1280 now, and whilst it does look a little odd at full screen, it looks a lot better smaller. The point of
mehave a 21" monitor of course is that I can fit lots on screen, so normally my browser windows are only 800 or so
wide.

I like this version...

> Michael, is it possible to choose the layout based on the
> browser size using XHTML/CSS or Javascript? So any user with
> 1024x768 sees test3.htm but any user with a lower resolution
> sees test4.htm? It's just the two boxes to change...

What happens if I resize my browser?

Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Idea for a new index page
Сообщение: Re: Idea for a new index page