Re: proposal: hide application_name from other users

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: proposal: hide application_name from other users
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> For example, I would really like to GRANT an unpriv user access to the
> WAL columns in pg_stat_replication so that I can monitor replication
> delay without granting superuser permissions.

Just out of curiosity, why is that superuser-only at all?  AFAICS the
hidden columns are just some LSNs ... what is the security argument
for hiding them in the first place?

Сообщение: Re: proposal: hide application_name from other users
Сообщение: Re: proposal: hide application_name from other users