Re: proposal: hide application_name from other users

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: proposal: hide application_name from other users
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh,

* Josh Berkus (josh@agliodbs.com) wrote:
> Really the only way we're going to solve this is to make column
> permissions on special system views fully configurable.

We really need to fully support column and row-level security to provide
the kind of granularty which we do today (but force on users through
using C functions which hide data depending on who you are instead of
giving them the ability to configure it themselves).

> For example, I would really like to GRANT an unpriv user access to the
> WAL columns in pg_stat_replication so that I can monitor replication
> delay without granting superuser permissions.

+1000
Thanks,
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: proposal: hide application_name from other users
Сообщение: Re: proposal: hide application_name from other users