Re: Proper syntax to update an hstore key-value pair

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Proper syntax to update an hstore key-value pair
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
John Scalia <jayknowsunix@gmail.com> writes:
> Your instruction to run "\do ||" did return a list including left arg type
> as text and right arg type as text. The list does report the schema as
> pg_catalog as opposed to the schema I'm actually working in at the moment,

Yeah, that's the built-in "text || text" operator.  The question is where
is the "hstore || hstore" operator added by the hstore extension.  If
you're not seeing that in \do output, then it's not in your search path.

Actually, it might be better to try "\do *.||", which should show all
operators named || regardless of which schema they are in and whether
that schema is in your path.

Сообщение: Re: Proper syntax to update an hstore key-value pair
Сообщение: Re: Proper syntax to update an hstore key-value pair