Re: [ADMIN] make installcheck failing for postgres_fdw

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [ADMIN] make installcheck failing for postgres_fdw
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Natalie Wenz <nataliewenz@ebureau.com> writes:
> I actually created a new database with initdb and started it without tuning anything just prior to running the
installcheckeach time. However, I did start fresh and try just the make check anyway:

> cd /tmp/postgresql-9.5.9/
> ./configure --with-segsize=10 --with-blocksize=32 --with-pam --with-libraries=/usr/local/lib
--with-includes=/usr/local/include

Oh.  It's likely the --with-blocksize=32 that is causing you to get
different results.  That will affect cost estimates ...