Re: Translations contributions urgently needed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Translations contributions urgently needed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thom Brown <thom@linux.com> writes:
> Something that isn't clear to me is, for a language that didn't meet
> 80% translation for a component, if it does reach 80% after the major
> version release, does it then get shipped in a minor release, or is
> out of that version completely until the next major version?

No, it'll be added to the next minor release as soon as it reaches
80%.  That's happened routinely in the past.  I have no idea how
automated that policy is -- you could ask Peter E. -- but a trawl
through the commit logs shows .po files getting added in minor
releases from time to time.