Re: browser interface to forums please?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: browser interface to forums please?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> writes:
> On 3/24/2017 9:49 PM, Yuri Budilov wrote:
>> Can these forums be moved to internet ?

> go ahead and start a forum.   good luck.

Think it's been done already, multiple times ... nabble and stackoverflow
already provide forums that are loosely linked to the PG mailing lists.
And probably some others that I'm not remembering at the moment.

They are uniformly unfriendly when viewed from this end of the
relationship.  nabble for instance reposts stuff into the mailing lists
that is missing critical portions.  stackoverflow doesn't seem to think
they have any responsibility to give back at all.

Сообщение: Re: browser interface to forums please?
Сообщение: Re: browser interface to forums please?