Re: browser interface to forums please?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: browser interface to forums please?
Дата
Re: browser interface to forums please?
Список pgsql-general
On 03/24/2017 11:45 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> writes:
>> On 3/24/2017 9:49 PM, Yuri Budilov wrote:

> They are uniformly unfriendly when viewed from this end of the
> relationship.  nabble for instance reposts stuff into the mailing lists
> that is missing critical portions.  stackoverflow doesn't seem to think
> they have any responsibility to give back at all.

Stackoverflow gives back by providing an interface people want to use.
It is free (as in beer) and is hugely popular.

We need to be embracing these external communities because it is where
our growth is. I run into people every single week that absolutely
refuse to join these lists. They want nothing to do with email and they
have good reason.

JD

                         +1-503-667-4564
Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.

Сообщение: Re: browser interface to forums please?
Сообщение: Re: browser interface to forums please?