Re: [HACKERS] TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(hassrf)", File: "nodeProjectSet.c", Line: 180)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(hassrf)", File: "nodeProjectSet.c", Line: 180)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2017-02-02 00:09:03 +0100, Erik Rijkers wrote:
>> Something is broken in HEAD:

> Hm. Indeed.

> The issue is that we're generating ProjectSet nodes instead of Result
> for the top-level nodes - but we currently assume that ProjectSet nodes
> actually contain sets.   I'm tentatively in favor of generating proper
> Result nodes in this case, rather than allowing this in ProjectSet - on
> the other hand, it works after removing that Assert().

> Tom, do you have an opinion?

Yes, it's broken.  split_pathtarget_at_srfs seems to be doing the right
thing, but then something later is recombining the last two steps.
I should be able to find it soon.

Does it really work without the Assert?  I'd think you'd get srf-
where-not-supported errors if the SRF isn't at top level.