Re: [HACKERS] TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(hassrf)", File:"nodeProjectSet.c", Line: 180)

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: [HACKERS] TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(hassrf)", File:"nodeProjectSet.c", Line: 180)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2017-02-02 00:09:03 +0100, Erik Rijkers wrote:
> Something is broken in HEAD:

Hm. Indeed.

> drop table if exists t;
> create table t(c text);
> insert into t (c) values ( 'abc' ) ;
>
> select
>           regexp_split_to_array(
>           regexp_split_to_table(
>               , chr(13) || chr(10)  )
>               , '","' )
>                                       as a
>      ,
>           regexp_split_to_table(
>                 , chr(13) || chr(10)
>          )
>                                       as rw
> from t
> ;
>
> TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(hassrf)", File: "nodeProjectSet.c", Line: 180)

> I realise the regexp* functions aren't doing anything particularly useful
> anymore here; they did in the more complicated original (which I had used
> for years).

The issue is that we're generating ProjectSet nodes instead of Result
for the top-level nodes - but we currently assume that ProjectSet nodes
actually contain sets.   I'm tentatively in favor of generating proper
Result nodes in this case, rather than allowing this in ProjectSet - on
the other hand, it works after removing that Assert().

Tom, do you have an opinion?

Greetings,

Andres Freund