Re: [HACKERS] LZTEXT for rule plan stings

От Don Baccus
Тема Re: [HACKERS] LZTEXT for rule plan stings
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 08:17 PM 2/25/00 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:

>Really?  That's interesting.  Could you send me a test case
>(create table and create view commands)?

Normally, I wouldn't post the test case to the whole group
but figured folks might find this interesting.  It's not all
that complex a table and the view of course is very simple.

Now...this is running on a snapshot from last weekend, just
before you fixed the pg_dump/reload problem associated with
column alias and views.  I tried downloading the latest sources
via CVS and got bit by the "it don't compile" problem others
have complained about earlier today (ecpg).  Here's the test
case:

create table ec_products (   product_id      integer not null primary key,   sku         varchar(100),   product_name
    varchar(200),   creation_date       datetime default current_timestamp not null,   one_line_description
varchar(400),  detailed_description    varchar(4000),   search_keywords     varchar(4000),   price           numeric,
shipping       numeric,   shipping_additional numeric,   weight          float4,   dirname         varchar(200),
present_p      char(1) check (present_p in ('f','t')) default 't',   active_p        char(1) check (active_p in
('f','t'))default 't',   available_date      datetime default current_timestamp not null,   announcements
varchar(4000),  announcements_expire    datetime,   url         varchar(300),   template_id     integer,   stock_status
      char(1) check (stock_status in ('o','q','m','s','i')),   last_modified       datetime not null,
last_modifying_userinteger not null,   modified_ip_address varchar(20) not null

);

create view ec_products_displayable
as
select * from ec_products e