Re: [HACKERS] LZTEXT for rule plan stings

От Don Baccus
Тема Re: [HACKERS] LZTEXT for rule plan stings
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 08:18 PM 2/25/00 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck) writes:
>>     Will  work on a NOTICE/ERROR message now, preventing users to
>>     use it in their schemas.
>
>I think a NOTICE is sufficient --- people who really need it will
>go in and dike out any ERROR anyway ;-)

It will also be very easy to upgrade to TOAST for those of us who
are knowledgable enough to edit our pg_dumps from "lztext" to "text"
when that feature finally comes out.  We'll undoubtably have to
dump and reload anyway :)

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] LZTEXT for rule plan stings
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] LZTEXT for rule plan stings