Re: [HACKERS] LZTEXT for rule plan stings

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] LZTEXT for rule plan stings
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] LZTEXT for rule plan stings  (Don Baccus <dhogaza@pacifier.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Don Baccus <dhogaza@pacifier.com> writes:
> Well...here's an example of a view that worked in 6.5, with an 8KB
> block size, that fails in 7.0 unless I build with a 16KB block size:

> create view ec_products_displayable
> as
> select * from ec_products
> where active_p='t';

> You know, I've investigated further and the rule string itself is
> no where near 8KB.  More like 1KB.  So there is more to the story
> than just the string itself.

Really?  That's interesting.  Could you send me a test case
(create table and create view commands)?

От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] LZTEXT for rule plan stings
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] LZTEXT for rule plan stings