Re: [HACKERS] libpq questions...when threads collide

От Don Baccus
Тема Re: [HACKERS] libpq questions...when threads collide
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 06:27 PM 12/12/99 -0500, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

>Last I looked the docs for every particular version were included with
>the tarball.  No matter how clearly you mark anything it still won't be
>seen and someone will complain.

I'm not complaining, I'm explaining where I found the definition of
PQoidValue.   And, yes, I know the docs are in the tarball.  As it
happens I have a permanent, high-speed internet connection and find
it convenient to use the docs at postgres.org.  If that makes me an
idiot in your book I could care less.