Re: [HACKERS] libpq questions...when threads collide

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] libpq questions...when threads collide
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12-Dec-99 Don Baccus wrote:
> At 06:27 PM 12/12/99 -0500, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
>
>>Last I looked the docs for every particular version were included with
>>the tarball.  No matter how clearly you mark anything it still won't be
>>seen and someone will complain.
>
> I'm not complaining, I'm explaining where I found the definition of
> PQoidValue.   And, yes, I know the docs are in the tarball.  As it
> happens I have a permanent, high-speed internet connection and find
> it convenient to use the docs at postgres.org.  If that makes me an
> idiot in your book I could care less.

Now where the hell did I call you an idiot?   Tom said we should have
current and release docs online clearly marked.  Reread my reply.  Are
you volunteering to be that special "someone"?

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null # include <std/disclaimers.h>       Have you
seenhttp://www.pop4.net?       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop
Superstore   http://www.cloudninegifts.com