Re: Why am I getting this error in DB

От AI Rumman
Тема Re: Why am I getting this error in DB
Дата
Список pgsql-general
How should I calculate the value of max_fsm_pages?

Thanks
On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 11:25 AM, Ben Chobot <bench@silentmedia.com> wrote:
On Feb 16, 2010, at 9:17 PM, AI Rumman wrote:

> Why am I getting this error in DB?
>
> -  number of page slots needed (858976) exceeds max_fsm_pages (356656)

Because you have more pages that need to be cleaned during the vacuum than you have room for in your configured free space map (max_fsm_pages). To fix, vacuum more frequently, increase your max_fsm_pages and restart postgres, or upgrade to 8.4, which automatically adjusts the FSM as needed under the covers.

Сообщение: Re: Why am I getting this error in DB
Сообщение: Re: Why am I getting this error in DB