Re: Why am I getting this error in DB

От Ben Chobot
Тема Re: Why am I getting this error in DB
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Feb 16, 2010, at 9:39 PM, AI Rumman wrote:

> How should I calculate the value of max_fsm_pages?

Adding pages is cheap, so I would take the value it says you need (858976) and bring it up to the next power of 10.
Especiallybecause changing it requires a restart. Of course, if you've been doing more or less updates/deletes than
normal,adjust appropriately.

Or just upgrade to 8.4, which doesn't need this knob anymore. :)